PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One year ago adherent or adhesive process in a small basin on the right has been diagnosed me...

Anna
12.05.2004, 19:32
One year ago adherent or adhesive process in a small basin on the right has been diagnosed me. Me pains disturbed, and a morbid menses. In current of last three months as contraceptives I use Diane-35. The state of health thus has improved: pains began to disturb less and to a menses became practically painless, the status of a skin has improved. But there was an increase in weight though before it or this never was, and the rhythm of a life has not changed. For three months of 4 kg. I can replace tablets with others, not so influencing on weight? And what?

Malanova T.B.
14.05.2004, 02:47
The by-effect of an increase of weight can be avoided, accepting hormonal tablets with a smaller dose of estrogens (nizkodozirovannye). You have not specified, why have been appointed or nominated Diane-35. This preparation is more likely medical, than simply contraceptive.

Anna
17.05.2004, 16:35
This preparation has been appointed or nominated iz-for bad statuses of a skin, as a medical agent. And which preparations nizkodozirovannye can be used?