PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devochki, u menya vopros po povodu tonusa. Ya na 8 nedele i u menya nemnogo...

Anya
14.05.2004, 09:41
Devochki, u menya vopros po povodu tonusa. Ya na 8 nedele i u menya nemnogo pobalivaet sprava vnizu jivota. Ya jivu v Amerike i moy vrach pochemu-to nichego ne govorit po povodu tonusa, hotya UZI delaet kajdye 2 nedeli, tak kak u menya ugroza (byli vykidyshi). Ya prinimayu progesteron, no stoit li mne popit noshpu, ili valerianku, ili vitamin E? Mogut li oni mne povredit ili eti lekarstva bezvrednye i ih mojno prinimat bez spetsialnogo naznacheniya vracha? Zaranee spasibo.

Concealling or Thawing
14.05.2004, 23:50
Noshpu to drink without the doctor it is impossible. She together with a uterus and shejku weakens or relaxs. Your pains can be and are not connected with a tonus. For example if in pipes was spaesnyj process in the beginning of pregnancy at the some people he hurt, etc., but you directly would ask the doctor: there is at you a tonus or not and why he nothing to speak that to guess. And the intestine can be angry at you or the tonus is, but absolutely insignificant.

Marina
17.05.2004, 11:20
I now on 22 ned. To me too registered NO-SHPU when I was on 6 week, I its or her saw 4 r. In day. First time I hear, that she weakens or relaxs shejku uteruses. Delirium any......

Larissa
17.05.2004, 14:23
It not delirium, and indeed though I and have not understood why when laid on conservation the doctor has forbidden to me to drink noshpu, and to other girls with the same problem appointed or nominated. And when me have written out, the doctor from zh/to has appointed or nominated to me noshpu (the truth I to drink it or her did not become or begin, Magne-6 I drink. Depending on state of health, 2 or 1. One I can tell or say, the doctor can appoint or nominate preparations only!