PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Almost year I accept _, after a break in pol-year, togas...

LIZZA
16.05.2004, 16:48
Hello. Almost year I accept _, after a break in pol-year then too almost year accepted. And each time through approximately in 3 months of reception appears the expressed gynecomastia. It is not pleasant to me, t. To. 3 size of a breast arranged me, and already 4, and all increases or is enlarged! In a semi-annual break in reception of a preparation the breast "slept" and looked or appeared as the blown off balloon as the breast of the old woman, and in fact to me still is not present and 25! It would be desirable both accept OK, and to have the "natural" size, to not stretch or not drag out a skin on a breast, and that by an old age and so will droop %-)
poetomu I wish to ask:
1. Whether this by-effect will develop at me and from others OK and if is not present advise please another OK.
2. Sometimes (time in 2 3) in the beginning of reception of packing TRI-MERSI me it is strong toshnit. Whether it is caused or called by a preparation and with what OK then it or he should be replaced?
Thanks!

Soboleva L.I.
17.05.2004, 13:56
Hello! Considering all your problems without internal consultation ginekologa-the endocrinologist to not manage. Reception of a preparation can make a sick, but if it is rare or infrequent cases to change a preparation does not follow.