PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls help or assist! At me 12 weeks of pregnancy. Constant exacerbations hr t...

Katya
14.05.2004, 23:07
Girls help or assist! At me 12 weeks of pregnancy. Constant exacerbations hr tonzilita and hr granulyoznogo a pharyngitis. That to me to do or make how to be treated. Suddenly I shall infect the masika! I experience up to tears!!! PROMPT!!!

Irina
17.05.2004, 13:05
Do not experience, - to mine, first three months of all kolbasit! I had exacerbations hr. An obstructive bronchitis, an asthma, orz, me flattened three months, and at this time I worked at nervous job and me also nerves pulled out or frayed. In the beginning of the fourth month I have ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick - the baby has got stronger and began mamku to support or maintain. Was born with hr. A hypoxia, it means, he did not have not enough oxygen, but the hypoxia was easy or light;mild, and all has quickly passed or has quickly taken place.
Now the good kid 2.4 years, the clever man, cheerful, almost is not ill or sick, tfu-tfu-fie. So be not nervous, and ask in occasion of prophylaxis of a hypoxia is better, there are the preparations improving supply of a fetus to oxygens, all of them to the city stirred up or tortured mums should be accepted, a pity, me have late advised, well anything.