PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I on 15 j to week of pregnancy. Yesterday US has shown, that my kid develops...

Oksana
13.05.2004, 19:05
I on 15 j to week of pregnancy. Yesterday US has shown, that my kid develops normally, but there are problems at my organism: have diagnosed - a full placental presentation. The doctor has told or said, that will conduct observation above migration of a placenta during pregnancy that else all can will change in the best party or side. Girls, prompt, whether was at somebody such, that the placenta migrated. I very much am afraid not cesarean of section, and the subsequent bleeding and than all this can end for my kid. Till now krovennyh vydeleny it was not observed.

Alyonushka
15.05.2004, 12:38
My friend had a low presentation of a comment on this term, then it's OK became.

Olga
17.05.2004, 13:02
My girlfriend had a low placental presentation and she was threatened too cesarean, then all was adjusted. Now she on 8 month and very well. Doctors still usually speak, that it is not recommended to conduct a sexual life thus, will not rise yet.