PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer, the doctor. I try to calm down. If it is possible, respond...

Dasha
15.05.2004, 08:26
Thanks for the answer, the doctor. I try to calm down. If it is possible, respond, please, to one question: whether there is a way precisely to define or determine pregnancy till 2 weeks (how much or as far as I know to use tests senselessly?)? And whether it is possible to interrupt with its or her any image, not resorting to abortion (to cause or call a bleeding a bath, loads, etc.)?
I understand, that is brutal from the woman to ask such questions - how better to kill the child if he nevertheless is conceived.

Soboleva L.I.
15.05.2004, 20:11
Hello, Dasha. As to early diagnostics of pregnancy the most authentic is carrying out of US by the transvaginal gauge (result in the first week of a delay).
As to discontinuing - I assure you, that abortion - usual or medicamental is less dangerous, than " house ways ". Baths, loads and other amateur performance very much often leads to appreciable bleedings, incomplete abortion, a becoming infected. Do not risk!

Dasha
17.05.2004, 12:32
And what " medicamental abortion " means? It just emergency contraception or is ways of discontinuing without a surgical intervention?