PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Last two months after a menses go white allocation...

Irina
16.05.2004, 05:29
Hello! Last two months after a menses go white allocation, basically a curdled consistence not plentiful, there is an itch and a boring. Both of time handed over smears - pure or clean. First time have appointed or nominated polizhinaks-all has passed or has taken place, now again too most. A smear again pure or clean. The doctor has told or said, what is it there can be a latent thrush (has appointed or nominated 3 smears during monthly). At me erosion and papillomas, can it signs of it or this, and neither what nor a thrush (in fact it or her likely at once it would be visible and on a smear, and 3 more months back I handed over the analysis on an infection, was gardenerelez, but has cured it or him). Have appointed or nominated a biopsy, but in a month (in a week after monthly), but signs excruciate me. What to do or make??? And what is it - a thrush or erosion or something or something else (whether these signs can also are connected with kidneys)??? THANKS, in advance!!! That to me to do or make. (whether to wait and to suffer or bear it the whole month up to monthly)!!!

Malanova T.B.
17.05.2004, 11:06
On a background of papillomas there can be such signs. Then treatment is appointed or nominated incorrectly.