PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On inspection it was found out, that at me ma-a-alenkaja a fibroma. She not without...

Ula
15.05.2004, 22:09
On inspection it was found out, that at me ma-a-alenkaja a fibroma. She is not harmless: at me all time sips a bottom of a stomach or belly and sometimes after sex the small bleeding begins. The doctor has told or said what to make anything it is impossible, and not necessary, treatment does not exist.
Tell or Say, whether any diet or treatment by grasses can help or assist? CHego-this tumour is afraid of something? Whether you heard about treatment of a fibroma by the laser? That should be avoided to slow down its or her body height?

Malanova T.B.
17.05.2004, 09:04
And a fibroma of that (a mammary gland, a uterus, an ovary)? If it is a fibroma of a uterus why a fibroma, instead of a myoma, besides to clinic after sex she can concern only at podslizistom a locating (it is accompanied by bleedings and that menstrual) and such fibromyoma is treated (operatively). So at you 0 the inconcrete diagnosis and from here is not clear what to treat.