PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 30 years. I weigh 90 kg. A pilosis on man's type. The strengthened body height of hair...

Ekaterina
15.05.2004, 18:28
To me of 30 years. I weigh 90 kg. A pilosis on man's type. The strengthened body height of hair on legs or foots, arms or hand, on a chin, above a upper lip. With shchitovidkoj - that's all right. -17 - in norm or rate. The analysis of a blood on hormones - norm or rate. An adnexitis and erosion. Disturbance of a menstrual cycle: the cycle lasts from 38 till 68 days, duration of a menses - 4 days. The doctor, help or assist please if it is possible or probable, to adjust a cycle, and prompt how to reduce body height of hair in not put for this purpose at women places. Whether it is possible to accept in my case to "Diana-35"?

Oshchepkova S.R.
17.05.2004, 08:16
At reception of any hormonal preparation are always weighed all pro and contra. Normal results of analyses, unfortunately, too not always speak about a true picture. It is better to you to come on reception with all analyses since with you it is necessary to understand in detail.