PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Handed over analyses in Invitro, there except for a fence as now prov...

JUlja
11.05.2004, 19:10
Good afternoon! Handed over analyses in Invitro, there except for a fence as now inspect or examine. At carrying out of survey, the doctor could not grope the left ovary, to me it was very sick.. And I twitched and could not will relax. .vrach to me has told or said, that at me inflammatory process, has suggested to make US, to have a drink tablets and pohohodit on treatment lazarom (with any wads).. The exact name of medicines have not been named, it was offered to me to come on repeated survey, US to a medical institution. Whether it is possible on survey and on presence of a pain (strong, she can kak-that specially strongly pressed?) to define or determine an inflammation? For what day it is better to do or make US? Of what treatment usually consists? Whether you heard about treatment lazarom with application of wads? Treatment dear or expensive enough, is necessary 10 procedures everyone on 250 roubles. Thanks

JUlja
13.05.2004, 07:16
The doctor to me has told or said, what is it a new effective method, that I should have a drink and antibiotics... How to manage? vospolenie nevertheless it is necessary to treat

Malanova T.B.
16.05.2004, 13:47
Invitro there was always only a diagnostic laboratory. ashe the description is very similar to hyperdiagnostics and extortion. Go to other medical center, it is better in consultation or the state Center.

JUlja
17.05.2004, 08:07
Thanks.. At me it was created tako impression.. Nevertheless it is meaningful to go to what day of a cycle, as at me in 5 days will begin mnsjachnye and if will register procedures, I cannot pass or take place a full course up to monthly.. If I shall go right after them?