PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. I had a stood pregnancy in nachalego it or this year...

Nastja
15.05.2004, 16:32
Good afternoon, the doctor. I had a stood pregnancy in nachalego this year, after I have handed over all necessary analyses, they were in norm or rate. THEREFORE the doctor has decided to correct simply my cycle and nazanchila: mikrofolin with 5 for 11 day ch/z day on 0, 5 tablets, with 12 for 16 day every day on 0, 5 tab; and djufaston with 16 for 25 day on 1 tab. In current of month when accepted tablets, measured BT, first half of cycle kept in norm or rate (t. e. From the beginning of reception mikrofolina 36, 5), and here ovulatory rise in the second cycle was not, all this cycle the temperature did not raise or increase above 36, 9. Before reception of tablets such was not. In the same month attempt zaberemennet has not turned out. On a trace month I did not begin to drink these tablets, and ovulatory rise BT was, the truth of all for 5 days about 16 days of a cycle. Tell or say please:
1. With what it is connected, that on a background of reception of tablets was not ovuljat poema BT
2. Whether it is necessary to me to start again them to accept (that in peroj to half of cycle, before reception of tablets tmperatura was high enough 36, 6 36, 8)
3. In view of that I want zaberemennet.
In advance it is very grateful

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.05.2004, 07:24
Probably many or a lot of hormones that could lead to blocking of development or manufacture of own Progesteronum (and as consequence or investigation there was no rise of temperature). About to accept or not I can not give advice or council not seeing the patient.