PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Help or Assist to understand, whether there is at me an ovulation. Mine...

anna
16.05.2004, 05:05
Hello, the doctor!
Help or Assist to understand, whether there is at me an ovulation. My cycle - 32 39 days (last year was regular 32, but last two months - 38 and 39) Last two cycles in the middle (18 20 days) appear weak krovjanistye allocation, then disappear. Then couple of days - weak, and 23 25 dne - again amplify, start to remind "egg white". The stomach or belly simultaneously starts to ache a bit, the strain, as before monthly is gradually felt. Gradually these attributes amplify and gde-that in current of 10 days I have all attributes of a premenstrual syndrome. Temperature I measured only this month, it has turned out, that she keeps in district 36, 1 - 36, 5 (has risen up to 36, 5 just now, for 25 day). We are not protected already almost pol-year and while results are not present. US has shown a cystic degeneration of the right ovary (follicles up to 1, 5), but the gynecologist has told or said, that attributes for bespokostva while are not present. Help or assist, pozhalusta, whether it is necessary to be surveyed, with what to begin.

Malanova T.B.
17.05.2004, 06:32
Cycles, similar, anovulatory.