PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there can be at the child a negative rhesus if at both parents he polozh...

Anna
17.05.2004, 00:42
Whether there can be at the child a negative rhesus if at both parents he positive. On my question from 25.07 has come two mutually exclusive answers. Where it is possible to learn or find out the answer precisely?

Margarita
17.05.2004, 05:25
I shall try to explain. Each attribute (in this case rezus-the factor) is defined or determined by two genes, one of which is received from the father, another from mother. The positive rhesus defines or determines dominant or prepotent gene R, and a negative recessive gene r. And accordingly the attribute is defined or determined by a combination of genes: RR - a positive rhesus, Rr - a positive rhesus, t. To. dominatnyj gene R suppresses retsesivnyj a gene r, rr - a negative rhesus. In your case, both the parent have a combination of genes Rr, and accordingly each of them has given the child on a gene r, and at the child the combination of genes rr has turned out - as is a negative rhesus.
I hope has clearly explained.