PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am pregnant, term of 6 weeks. Has caught a cold: (whether It is possible for me prin...

She
02.05.2004, 17:57
Hello! I am pregnant, term of 6 weeks. Has caught a cold: (whether It is possible for me to accept tablets of type of Aspirinum "Upsa" and to use drops from a rhinitis "Naphthyzinum" and t. Item??? Whether will damage or injure;hurt it to the kid??

They
06.05.2004, 04:12
Any Aspirinum, and any Naphthyzinum. You rebenka-that want? Healthy? So can it is a high time ask the doctor what is possible? And from national agents all is possible: crimson jam, an onion, garlic, honey, etc.

She
09.05.2004, 04:03
I came to the doctor, she to me has told or said, that we still small and still early to put us on the account. Come in two weeks...

Anja
10.05.2004, 02:42
Yes, Upsu it is not necessary, I below wrote to Alina, that to me have registered with cold. And on sopljam, it is better not sosudosuzhajushchie (type Naphthyzinum), t. To. They narrow all vessels and in a uterus in t. Number, it is better oil drops and that only for the night. I heated a nose hot boiled jajtsom, smelt a grated onion, garlic. The saw of milk and morsikov with smorodoj (vitamin C) is a lot of, well still as well as wrote to Alina applied Viferon-suppositories (1000 000, 00) on 1 morning and 1 evening during 5.

She
12.05.2004, 22:19
Dnvchonki and if the head hurts? Well here happens such, chtou the person the head hurts. It is possible to drink any tablets or to endure?

The anonym
14.05.2004, 17:34
To me I the doctor has allowed to accept in such situations Askofen P, t. To. He like weak and well removes or takes out a headache. And it is impossible to suffer or bear in no event, especially a headache!

Anja
17.05.2004, 02:57
The headache at pregnant women the phenomenon frequent, but here with tablets on how much is an opportunity it is necessary to abstain, lie down, have a sleep, have a rest it better.