PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdravstvjte. Prompt, pliz, at me 12 weeks of pregnancy, but almost with pe...

Lena
12.05.2004, 01:02
zdravstvjte. Prompt, pliz, at me 12 weeks of pregnancy, but almost from first day pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly, but earlier it was not so painfully, as now. The uterus did or made US is closed, vydeleny krovenistyh is not present. In ZHK have registered Methacinum and suppositories with a papaverine, all like became good, but now has again begun. I accept Methacinum, but he not so helps or assists, has returned to suppositories with a papaverine. Still like no-shpa it is not counter-indicative. How often and how long it is possible to apply a papaverine gidrohlogid and Drotaverinum a hydrochloride, in what combination or something is better one? To the doctor it is yet fast, in two weeks, and it is not made the way or broken through there without turn, only time in vain you will lose. Consult pliz.

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.05.2004, 07:55
It is possible to apply them vmestenoshpu and a papaverine up to 6 tab noshpy and up to 3 candles of the Papaverine

Lena
17.05.2004, 02:34
Thanks