PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At all I do not know what to do or make, help or assist somebody. To mum in September have removed gr...

Marina
16.05.2004, 18:18
At all I do not know what to do or make, help or assist somebody. To mum in September have removed a breast. At it or her in a cavity the liquid though has passed or has taken place two months after operation accumulates. And the quantity or amount does not decrease. And have written out. Passes or takes place a chemotherapy. Leucocytes have fallen up to 1, 8. How them to lift?

L.Shapovalova
17.05.2004, 02:06
I the pharmacologist, with 1985. I work in laboratory of antitumoral agents of the All-Russia centre of science on safety of biologically active substances, last 5 years activly I am engaged in biologically active additives, including in an oncology. It is possible to pick up the program of depression of an intoxication at a chemotherapy, but data about a status of a sick and spent chemotherapy are necessary. I advise on Tuesdays in club of health if want enter the name on consultation ph. 264 08 58, consultation free-of-charge, but it is necessary to come with an extract from a case history and the nobility what preparations spend a chemotherapy.