PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alla Mihajlovna, me again began to disturb allocation after treatment Betadi...

Asterisk
16.05.2004, 00:22
Alla Mihajlovna, me again began to disturb allocation after treatment Betadinom: ((In some days after the termination or ending of treatment they became more plentiful (treatment has finished days for 5 prior to the beginning of a menses) and have got a greenish shade (I wish to note, that greenish he already on a lining and so allocation white and opaque, little bit curdled). Wished to make at you analyses a method of provocation, but at me the herpes (on a nose) have jumped. Tell or say, whether it is possible to hand over these analyses in a month and whether it is possible to hand over them after herpes? Whether the vaccine of new occurrence of Herpes will provoke? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.05.2004, 00:12
It is better to hand over analyses after a cupping of herpes, and at introduction of a gonovaccine to be ready to an exacerbation - the herpes can become aggravated, if will not be followed a policy atsiklovira inside now.