PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How pregnancy in the first 2 weeks can be shown????...

The anonym
06.05.2004, 14:02
How pregnancy in the first 2 weeks can be shown????

Lena
09.05.2004, 06:52
Very much the breast has started to hurt or be ill;be sick me, is simple here even the husband embraces strong, and she from it or this liko hurts. But only it vse-taki vrod later already. And first two weeks... Unless only the test to make. .a so it will not be shown in any way.

Konstantin
11.05.2004, 13:09
It at whom as! The Some people in general notice, that are pregnant on 5 m month, and at some month two toxicosis, to not eat normally to not have a drink!

Natalia
13.05.2004, 20:36
At me too at once the breast has started to hurt and increase or be ill and increase;be sick and increase;hurt and be enlarged;be. A toxicosis was not in general. The test () it is necessary to do or make of a drugstore only gde-that after a week of a delay. My doctor approves or confirms, what even at a blood analysis pregnancy can be defined or determined only on 5 week. During same time (5 weeks) the smell of tobacco and exhaust gases of machines or cars became sharply unpleasant.

Ekaterina
14.05.2004, 19:55
The same, and in 4 months poteklo molozevo from a breast...

Nata
16.05.2004, 23:56
The breast can react, the body temperature can be slightly raised or increased (up to 37, 3). At least, at ienja so was in 2 h cases of pregnancy.