PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After uzi to me have drawn the following conclusion- Ovaries: The right ovary - razm...

polina 23
15.05.2004, 07:42
After uzi to me have drawn the following conclusion-
Ovaries:
The right ovary - by the size 32 on 14 mm, the follicular apparatus in enough on periphery, the size up to 7 mm, are visualized fine kaltsinaty. The left ovary - is located close to a uterus, 30 on 17 mm, the follicular apparatus in dostatochom quantity or amount, the size up to 5 mm, are visualized fine kalitsinaty, from nizhenego poles proceeds ehonegativnoe education in diameter of 20 mm with equal contours, behind it or him the effect of intensifying L/at is not visualized.
Uterus: 54 on 30 on 50 sm, contours equal, ehostruktura homogeneous, endometry 8 mm, a cavity it is not expanded. endotseviks 7 mm, the cervical channel about 3 mm with ehonegativnym contents are expanded. The CONCLUSION - ehoskopichesky kistozno-the changed left ovary, is impossible will exclude presence of a chronic bilaterial oophoritis. Help or assist me advice or councils - what is it such from what, whether it is dangerous, whether it is possible to conceive normally (I yet did not give birth or travail to me to 34 years), than to be treated - I do not transfer or carry antibiotics. What to tell or say to the gynecologist - what he should appoint or nominate nyxes, fizioprotsedury, the medicines, what course of treatment when again to be rechecked? What to tell or say to the immunologist? (I would not like to drink garmony). I have pains in almost year, but at me anybody found nothing about one today after US. What to do or make, whether it is possible to live floors a life??? Please respond. polina

Malanova T.B.
16.05.2004, 23:26
Anything especial according to US is not present. Not seeing you, it is impossible to appoint or nominate treatment. And furthermore to dictate to other doctor.