PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, somebody wears lenses during pregnancy. Whether delivers it in...

Anja
13.05.2004, 14:23
Girls, somebody wears lenses during pregnancy. Whether delivers it to you any neprjatnye sensations? I began to notice that eyes began to get tired more quickly. And whether it is absolutely not harmful?

Bony
16.05.2004, 05:12
Greetings. I consulted to the the gynecologist and the ophthalmologist right at the beginning of pregnancy about lenses. Have told or said, that it is possible to wear, no bad influence should be, if up to pregnancy has got used to wear lenses. But sensations at me, probably, same - eyes get tired more quickly, and sometimes in the mornings such feeling, that eyes "do not want" lenses, it is necessary to get on glasses or spots. However, I write off or copy these sensations on my sleeplessness - 4 5 hours of all for a night after that I do not count on good state of health sleep.

evromedprestizh
16.05.2004, 22:15
At ber-ti eyes get tired and without lenses more quickly. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.