PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna! Asked you already much, received answers. Thanks you...

The anonym
15.05.2004, 19:13
Tatyana Borisovna! Asked you already much, received answers. Thanks you huge! To me 28, to the husband 31. I within 2 years suffered from a periodic thrush, a bacterial vaginosis. Then year all was good. Now has again cured a thrush. The doctor advises to strengthen results of treatment orungalam (I already asked you about it or him). But we so want the child! Whether it is necessary to try to become pregnant or vse-taki to postpone it on those chetyre-five months of treatment orungalom. That to me to do or make, I ask advice or council. Than threaten possible or probable retsedivy thrushes for the future child? Advise, Orungal or pregnancy?

Malanova T.B.
16.05.2004, 22:13
1. On a background of a thrush, certainly, it is not necessary to become pregnant. Otherwise all 9 months will be treated. 2. Hand over crop of a contained vagina on mushrooms and their sensitivity to antimicotic preparatm. It is required and now, and during pregnancy. Treatment will not borrow or occupy from you 4 months, from force - 1 week. 3. After treatment can remove or take out contraception.