PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 5 weeks, I do not know from what to begin... Vitamins, inspection... As with...

Elena
14.05.2004, 03:30
At me 5 weeks, I do not know from what to begin... Vitamins, inspection... How itself a message on this term? Prompt!!!

Ekaterina.
15.05.2004, 09:35
In occasion of inspection has written above. About pregnancy read on www. mama. ru (clean or remove blanks). Success.

Masha
16.05.2004, 04:24
Relax! You are not sick. Behave as usually, main your motto TO NOT ABUSE And ALL Moderately. Descend or go in ZHK and on the first reception to you datut directions on analyses, something will take at once (smears on flora and ZPPP) and will advise vitamins (them now much but only FOR PREGNANT WOMEN). Swarm up sites, esteem also all it will be good. Psychologists consider or count, that to an idea on pregnancy of the woman "get used" approximately to 12 oh to week. Success to you and your kid!

Anja
16.05.2004, 21:16
I drink vitamins Materna (pink color, it it is the new formula), have excluded meal with preservatives (especially groups E, there are more than fruit and vegetables and down with hod-mastiffs and other kaku. It is necessary to descend or go to the doctor and to hand over a heap of analyses, I did or made in 5 the first US.