PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Yesterday by results of mine of analyses on hormones, you predpolo...

Maria
15.05.2004, 08:23
The dear doctor! Yesterday by results of mine of analyses on hormones, you have assumed the diagnosis of polycystic ovaries, but have written, that only under analyses the diagnosis to put it is impossible. At me for a long time already a polycystosis. 7 years ago has addressed to the endocrinologist in occasion of the raised or increased hirsutism and leanness, have diagnosed " moderated or moderate giperprolaktinemija. Gipoestragenemija ". Pictures of a turkish saddle " without features ". Analyses: Prolactinum (ng/ml) 703 at norm or rate 180 520, Oestradiolum (rmol/) 220 at norm or rate 800 1000, Testosteron-Depotum 2, 93 nmol/l at norm or rate 0, 7 3, 5. Has passed or has taken place 5 week course of treatment by Parlodelum under the scheme or plan. Following analyses have shown Prolactinum 768 at norm or rate 180 520, Oestradiolum 344 at norm or rate 800 1000. The menstrual cycle was with failures, after Parlodelum at once was adjusted. In some years in hospital (andeksit) have written " a hypoplasia of a uterus of 2 3 degrees, bones of a calvaria without a pathology, a vascular drawing within the limits of norm or rate, a turkish saddle of the oval form with precise and equal contours, corresponds or meets to the sizes of a skull, the input or entrance in it or him opened or open is peer 0, 5 mm. The backrest is rejected to front. A uterus less than average sizes 36 on 22 on 34 mm. " Hormonal blood analysises in norm or rate, in urine - it is lowered 17 KS and total or cooperative androgens are raised or increased. Have appointed or nominated Diane-35. In 1998 there was not developing pregnancy. All infections is negative. Hair, greasiness, povyshenaja a sweating very strongly drop out. All this vanishes on a background of reception Diane-35 I drink for 4 6 months everyone half a year. The basal temperature after reception of Parlodelum rose, but kept insufficiently in 2 oh to a phase. vydeleny from papillas never was. Without reception Diane-35 there are hair around of papillas. All smears in norm or rate. Stethalgias (have put a mastopathy, did or made US, have registered a preparation Female Comfort). 3 years sit on Diane-35. There was a break of 6 months, now analyses DEA in norm or rate. All the same hair strongly drop out, the doctor has appointed or nominated a new preparation - ZHanin. Whether prompt, please, it is necessary for me to accept it or him or it is necessary to pass or take place (except for analyses on hormones) still additional inspection. At me besides a hypertrichosis and abaissement of hair a small uterus. Any treatment as those to me do not appoint or nominate. How to me to plan pregnancy? In advance big to you thanks for the answer. Maria.

Kamenetskij B.A.
16.05.2004, 17:07
Uv. Maria! Even considering presence of pregnancy, it is impossible to exclude now and others (except for endocrine) the reasons of sterility or barrenness. Therefore to you to not avoid standard inspection which is shown at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend adequate treatment. Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes (a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy)
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if it is necessary), (group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure are appointed or nominated to flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)
By way of already established or installed diagnosis (and speech vkoree all goes about the adrenal form giperandrogenemii or t. n. AGS) except for the set forth above treatment, as a rule, should be appointed or nominated preparyty glucocorticoids. Also (at absence of other reasons of sterility or barrenness) can will be applied stimulating therapy (better the scheme or plan with Gonadotropinums).
Yours faithfully
B.Kamenetsky
The doctor akusher-the gynecologist, to. M. n.