PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond please, whether such situation, that is possible or probable at II + at me and III +...

Maria
09.05.2004, 09:10
Respond please, whether such situation is possible or probable, what at II + at me and III + at the husband the daughter was born with I-a rhesus? The matter is that about a negative rhesus we have learned or have found out only later month after a birth when iz-for strong icteruses handed over the analysis of a blood. Doctors were divided or ed undresswere in opinion, the some people speak that such happens (a daughter has taken both group and a rhesus of the grandmother), whether and the some people look at me with suspicion " and from the husband the child "? Respond please! Thankful in advance.

Darya D
11.05.2004, 10:50
At me both of the parent with positive groups of a blood. At three children from a four, the same positive. And at me 1, as at the grandmother. The doctor speaks me, that the group of a blood and a rhesus not always happens such, as at parents. So do not worry, and those who so look at you, let go the dorgoj. Do not pay to them attention.

Bony
14.05.2004, 03:15
Hello. I am not so competent of such questions, but have met recently similar question and the answer of the expert, I to you copy:

QUESTION: If at the father and mother the positive rhesus, whether can to be at the born child a negative rhesus?? Many thanks.

The ANSWER: Yes, it is possible or probable, especially, if it is known, that there was a negative rhesus at babushek-grandfathers, djadjushek-tetushek and other relatives.

The address where I subtracted or deducted it, such: http: // doktor. ru/sexolog/ASK/1201. htm

The anonym
14.05.2004, 11:11
If are assured, that "neighbour" at anything, make the test for paternity and calm all "slanting"

Lena from Kiev
16.05.2004, 16:32
Can quite be. 2 the group is joint-stock company, the third - IN, so OO (that is the first) can easily turn out. And a rhesus most likely from dedushek-grandmothers. At me the son with 3 negative, though at me 1 positive, and at the husband 4 positive, and here at my mother-in-law a rhesus negative. Here from here and at my small...