PDA

Просмотр полной версии : During pregnancy in me have found out a lues, has passed or has taken place course of treatment up to 15...

natalja
14.05.2004, 21:42
During pregnancy in me have found out a lues, has passed or has taken place course of treatment till 15 weeks. Has repeatedly handed over analyses, the result has remained polozh, but it is much better. Whether that can kak-to affect or influence the child, whether there can be any consequences connected with this illness or disease and whether there can be a child catch a lues.

Talanova E.J.
16.05.2004, 01:53
Dear Natalia! If you passed or took place course of treatment from a lues till 20 weeks, this sufficient basis, that this pregnancy (alas!) to interrupt under medical indications. 1) the child CAN be infected, a question is necessary, when? - but it already " a guessing on a coffee ground "; 2) treatment of infectious diseases, ESPECIALLY the LUES, is inadmissible on early durations of gestation. Me surprises, that to you have not suggested to interrupt pregnancy. Or it was your desire - to leave it or her and you have hidden, what you are pregnant? What now term? You still handed over what analyses, except for analyses in occasion of a lues? Whether did or made US? Excuse, has not passed or has not taken place authorization, therefore my surname will be shown by black color. That you did not think, what is it another responds someone in conference, having covered with my name, I podtverzhu am the separate brief report after authorization.

natalja
16.05.2004, 11:06
To me have told or said, that pregnancy can be saved, have appointed or nominated 20 nyxes prokain-penitsilin after that parameters have improved, did or made US on 16 17 weeks, all corresponds or meets to norm or rate.

Talanova E.J.
16.05.2004, 16:12
Dear Natalia! If all is how you speak, I would recommend you to address with your question more likely in our conference "Venereologist" to the doctor of Century S.Novoselovu, only, please, cite data of your analyses (RW, the REEF and t. Item - ALL ANALYSES!) in dynamics or changes (before the accepted treatment and after it or him). The forecast depends on the characteristic of process as a whole, therefore the more full you will result or bring to Victor Serafimovichu Vashu a case history, the be more exact the answer can.