PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Maljarskaja M. of M. I do not wish to thank for a correct writing or spelling of illness or disease with vopro...

Severe
15.05.2004, 15:28
Maljarskaja I do not wish to thank M. of M. for a correct writing or spelling of illness or disease with a question about which has addressed. If do not wish to respond, what for then itself position. And in inquiries about "G" send or have come answers about that, what is it " illness or disease... (see a site doktor. ru). Not clearly then what you " dohtur "." It is necessary to be More carefully... "

Maljarskaja M.M.
16.05.2004, 14:55
Has not understood. You, naernoe, with someone confuse me. I always sign the answers and always I respond, if someone has not responded another. The bacterial vaginosis is disbatkerioz vaginas, bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz, men to her are not ill or sick. It not inektsija, namely a dysbacteriosis. But lechitsjaja all the same antibiotics. Treat only the woman. An occasion can be wearing of close synthetic linen, use of linings on every day and restriction kislomlochnoj diets. - to mine, someone and has written, and I did not become dobavljat. There are still questions?