PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchenki, prompt! From me 20 week we take. Also the clamidiosis the doctor pr is found out...

Tatyana
10.05.2004, 09:41
Devchenki, prompt! From me 20 week we take. Also the clamidiosis the doctor is found out has registered a heap of tablets and candles: Amoksitsillin t., Nistatinum t., Over Terzhinan, Over Kipferon + to it or this I still drink Magnevyj 6 and Curantylum, such kol-in tablets simply frightens me, I have bought or purchased them, and now I sit and I look at them. Drink them I can not, it seems to me such kol-vom and the elephant to poison it is possible. podskazhitte, someone this everything can accepted, how much or as far as it is harmful to my kid.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 23:50
If the scheme or plan of treatment of a clamidiosis not raschitana for 23 26 days are not poisoned or persecuted, will not help or assist. A clamidiosis for 7 10 days to not cure, it is exact, and to the child do much harm. I gave birth or travailled with a clamidiosis (then did not know, that is infected) and have given birth to the healthy girl, her 5 years, but not all so easily get off. At me all pregnancy were plentiful allocation and pred rodomi I applied suppositories polizhenaks. It can kak-that has helped or assisted, I do not know. But when has learned or has found out and has begun treatment lekarst was on much more than in your list.

Marina
16.05.2004, 12:10
Tatyana, hand over the analysis kontrolno once again, nevertheless a question serious. At me in due time the diagnosis has not proved to be true, and it is terrible to think, how much I could drink tablets simply so! So be not too lazy, checked up and it is desirable in other and good place. For example, the venereologist on this site advised Gamalei, if you in Moscow. And in general, apparently, I read what to be treated better after 30 weeks. But precisely I do not know, I on your place would consult in other place as to gynecologists in ZHK often it is all the same simple...; (