PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I married and at me two months of pregnancy but when I about it or this have learned or have found out I was...

Alain
15.05.2004, 23:20
I married and at me two months of pregnancy but when I about it or this have learned or have found out I was simply in a shock and a panic. I had frequent hysterics and loonies, t. To. It was yet ready and early. But we in no event to do or make abortion do not want or wish. Whether it will be reflected in the child and how to cope with itself?

Margarita
16.05.2004, 12:04
All will be by way of. Valerian drops and Leonurus on 2 tablets 3 times a day. More than positive emotions - campaigns on shops for mums and kiddies and purchase fine help or assist of any "pregnant women" trjapochek, kremikov, etc. On special sites set of the interesting and inspiring information (look or see links in an Internet). The husband should be reserved by patience and "to bathe" you in beams of love and tenderness.:)
Do not despond - 16 years ago I too was in terrible depression - considered or counted, that the child - at the wrong time. Cried So much and became hysterical - horror! But all has passed or has taken place well. Now to the son 15, I wait for the second, I hope on dochurku!:)
At you all will develop is remarkable! Believe!