PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Prompt please... To me 21 year, I have gone on ocher...

Leka
13.05.2004, 23:55
Hello, the doctor. Prompt please... To me 21 year, I have gone on the next survey to the gynecologist and in me have found out melkokistoznye educations on ovaries, and in the rest all in the full order. The doctor has told or said, that I will not have children if I urgently shall not start to accept contraceptive tablets "Regulon" (if I am not mistaken in the name). Whether the truth it and whether is other ways of treatment?

Alex
14.05.2004, 21:19
The doctor change urgently!!!!!! From such which so without ceremony put diagnoses and appoint or nominate hormones steer clear!!! Make US, hand over a blood on hormones. Most likely - all at you by way of.

Soboleva L.I.
15.05.2004, 21:27
Dear Leka! The Doctor not in a status at usual survey to define or determine melkokistoznye includings or incorporations in ovaries. I think, that in your case is better it will be valid to replace the doctor is will save not only your genesial, but also mental health from shocks.
Cystic includings or incorporations, let even if they also are - quite give in to treatment. Do not experience!

lilija
16.05.2004, 10:49
Interesno uznat s kakogoVy goroda ikak familija vracha? U menia byla pohozaja situacija.