PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I was treated from ureoplazmy. And recently has decided to hand over control...

Anna
14.05.2004, 06:36
Hello! I was treated from ureoplazmy. And recently has decided to hand over check analysises because I wish to get or start the child. Handed over them not there where it was treated. They have appeared positive. My partner too has handed over analyses, but in it or him have found out nothing. Whether probably such? Though after my treatment has passed or has taken place a floor of year. Also this illness or disease is how much dangerous to the child. Thanks

natalja
14.05.2004, 10:38
Read through a site www. ma-ma. ru There in section archive all answers to all infections.

Anna
15.05.2004, 16:09
Whether me interests still probably such, that I am infected, and my partner is not present... And we live half a year..

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.05.2004, 10:34
Probably reinfection, probably ureaplasma anywhere ine disappeared is uslovnopatogennyj the representative of flora and in concentration up to 10 in 4 is not dangerous. Probably, that at you she is, at the partner is not present. At beermennosti it is dangerous development of an infection and a becoming infected of a fetus. Sm as archive of the Infection