PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me on May, 8th have performed operation there was an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis have removed left pipes...

Elena
14.05.2004, 22:34
To me on May, 8th have performed operation there was an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis have removed the left pipe. In 20 days have written out at night the temperature has risen and all below hurted or was ill;was sick so for the morning the doctor has explained it so an inflammation I to destination the doctor did or made nyxes Kanamycinum in crests or fornixes a vitreous v/m and suppositories protivovospolitelnye Trichopolum of a tablet was treated all prshlo in a month in crests or fornixes still nyxes with a wad demiksida and a vitreous, in a month a vitreous and all. At present I am am disturbed with pains after the sexual certificate or act with the husband in the left party or side and when perevarachivajus from a side sideways. Whether it is necessary to do or make prosvetku remained pipes. Whether I can again zaberemenit is normal.

Savchenko A.A.
16.05.2004, 10:22
Vo-the first neobhodm survey and if necessary US.