PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I heard that if to the child since a birth will put on pampers then legs or foots is curve...

The anonym
07.05.2004, 02:29
I heard that if to the child since a birth will put on pampers then legs or foots curves. How much or As far as it is probable?

Alla
09.05.2004, 04:00
Delirium!!! More important another - whether it is necessary to the child to put on pampers Since the BIRTH? Voobshche-that it do not recommend. And by the way, you know what boys in general cannot put on pampers (only in extreme cases if it is necessary kuda-to go that, but not for the night and the more so not for all day)???!!!

Tanja
11.05.2004, 19:10
I when was born the kid too thought, that early pampers to dress, pottered with diapers. The child for night of times 6 woke up, shouted as rezanyj. The girlfriend has presented pampers for the smallest - My God! What it was happiness. Slept till the morning and even on feeding forgot to wake up, so to him was sladenko. And popka was as a peach. I for pampers two arms or hand!!!

Ekaterina
12.05.2004, 23:22
I for pampers. konsultrovalas with very good pediatorami still when gave birth or travailled to the first child. Curvature of legs or foots - all this a myth. And that it is impossible to dress pampers to boys - too a myth. It was not simple earlier universal pampers and really to boys did not recommend. And now, thanks God, all suffices in shops. At me the first boy, at once in a maternity home began to dress pampers, t. To. In diapers at the most frequent change all the same he badly slept and strongly poured out. In day after use of a pampers all has passed or has taken place (well and plus a cream, certainly). And were in pampers the first time, at home it was cold, the opportunity to go in the afternoon without pampers practically was not. After refusal of pampers of 1 times it was described and at once has understood, that such to be wet, cried, more such has not repeated. So to me to complain there is nothing. And I do not see the reasons on which malchikoam it is not necessary to dress a pampers. Physiological features are considered. And as to diapers - so the body does not breathe at all in these diapers, one intertrigoes earns.

LANA
16.05.2004, 06:43
If at ditenka the dysplasia of hip joints pampers even it is good - effect wide pelenanija, earlier for this purpose not between legs or pinches to reel up one diapers was necessary. .tak that just as prophylaxis of curve legs or pinches operates or works.