PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my mum 53. To this age at it or her has accumulated much enough serezn...

Elena
15.05.2004, 08:47
To my mum 53. To this age at it or her serious diseases have accumulated many: a hypertonia, sick heart, problems with a stomach (there were ulcers), suspicions on a diabetes mellitis, etc. Recently, on reception of the gynecologist, at it or her have found out a polyp and have told or said that is necessary to lay down in hospital and to remove it or him. However it or her very much disturbs, as she will transfer or carry this operation, considering age and all the set forth above diseases. Whether really obligatory excision of a polyp is necessary? Than in general dangerously such disease also what will if leave all as is? Whether there are any other methods of its or his treatment, can be more sparing? What complications after operation can be and whether there can be this polyp again?

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.05.2004, 06:05
Excision of a polyp necessarily. potoum that danger of its or his degeneration is high. Other methods does not exist. Complications after a hysteroscopy, polypectomies - a bleeding, complications of anesthesia. Risk of anesthesia I recommend to discuss with the anaesthesiologist.