PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! The matter is that on August, 21st I have made abortion, in...

ksenja
15.05.2004, 08:09
Hello the dear doctor! The matter is that on August, 21st I have made abortion, allocation were the first day, next day nothing was, I drank week antibiotics. On August, 25th at me have again begun allocation, they proceeded till September, 3rd, on color as sanies, but not plentiful the speck and all is simple. And since September, 3rd and till now at me in the mornings as soon as I rise from bed the liquid pours out as though is white is yellow green color, pours out and much, then in current of day anything is not present. For all period there was no neither pains, nor a temperature. Can so happens? To the gynecologist did not go yet, I understand that is necessary, but very much I am afraid. Tell or say please, what is it can be? In advance THANKS!

Anna
15.05.2004, 10:35
Go to the gynecologist! I had a same chicken-feed only with t-a plenty under 40, I laid in hospital 3 days, to me did or made a suction - too under a narcosis as abortion, but more sparing, not a currettage - at me on cicatrix from cesarean clots were baked. The liquid is can be skaplivanie lymphs - in fact at you there extensive ranevaja a surface - in any case well, that allocation is, at me they at all were not. And more - do not perceive my answer as true in last instance, go to the doctor and be not afraid. I respond only that you so did not worry - after abortion everyone can be, do not start only.

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.05.2004, 05:16
Urgently to go to the gynecologist and to solve the problem on purpose or appointment of treatment antibitikami, because all described - signs of an endometritis, terrible complication of abortion.