PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I handed over smears method PTSR (a clamidiosis, a mycoplasmosis (2 kind.)...

Olga
16.05.2004, 01:57
Hello!
I handed over smears method PTSR (a clamidiosis, a mycoplasmosis (2 kind.), a ureaplasmosis. Method PTSR analyses otrits. Method IFA the analysis of a blood from a vein on tsitomegalovirusnuju infection LgM-obr.,
LgG = 1 : 400. On gerpes-
1-1 : 1600, 2-1 : 400. A clamidiosis, a toxoplasmosis, krasnuha-otrits. A mycoplasma genit. Are revealed in a credit 10.000. ./mA)) Why the mycoplasma has not been revealed by method PTSR? The Doctor has told or said, that antibiotics at nizk. Credits of a mycoplasma do not accept. Has written out suppositories kipforon.
Explain to me, pozh-that that znichit nizk. Credits? What to me analyses you advise to hand over for full inspection?????
Help or Assist pozh-that prokommetirujte results. The doctor of anything acceptable has not told or said, to be treated or not. I in skore wish to have the healthy child! I want prodianostirovatsja on 100 % even if it is necessary to hand over all analyses on 5 times. Help or assist, it is very important.

Malanova T.B.
16.05.2004, 05:13
It is not necessary to be treated by antibiotics now. Have a rest.
Also it is not necessary to be surveyed now.