PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a delay monthly. Should begin approximately 6 sen...

Alisa
15.05.2004, 02:42
Hello! At me a delay monthly. Should begin approximately on September, 6th. There was a sexual certificate or act without preservation at night with 31 for September, 1st. Whether I could become pregnant? In fact on physiological method Ogino-Knausa this day it is impossible to become pregnant. My menstrual cycle 30 31 day, and monthly there are 4 days. If vsetaki I have probably become pregnant, whether that is possible that that to make to not resort to abortion? In 17 years I did or made abortion, in 19 have given birth, in February of this year I had an abortion, but specially for this purpose nothing did or made. Whether I can provoke an abortion if I shall lift on a duty or debt every day gantelju in weight 24 kg? It in fact is better than I shall do or make medical abortion. Or what it is possible to make still?

evromedprestizh
16.05.2004, 04:43
Time of an ovulation can move and ber-t can come or step and in "safe" days. I do not recommend to provoke an abortion is always worse, than mini abortion and can end seryoznym with a bleeding. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.