PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, I am upset. To us 20, on 7 week have found out a thrush, prop...

JUllja
09.05.2004, 21:46
Girls, I am upset. To us 20, on 7 week have found out a thrush, have registered tablets of yoghurt. A saw, thinking that I am flied or treated. With the husband slept or burn not being protected. 2 was on acquaintance at other gynecologist back, has told or said, that a thrush and a pier I accept tablets of yoghurt, he has told or said that they do not treat, and has registered suppositories on 7. I have reflected, treatment was not, I mean could infect the husband. Has asked a question to doctor Malanovoj and she podtverdila-treatments were not, those tablets not lechjat and I could infect the husband. What now? Whether I have asked the husband is not present anything strange at it or him, speaks was not present. And how it is shown at men if I have really infected it or him?
All thanks.

The anonym
10.05.2004, 04:43
At men of a thrush does not happen at all, and it is not infectious. The pathological flora starts to develop at the woman in a vagina at any disbalanse, depression of immunity more often... And at men all is much easier, at least I never heard, that someone from representatives of a strong half of mankind toiled with such misfortune, at least genitals. There is still a thrush of a mouth, a candidiasis of an intestine, etc.

Alice
12.05.2004, 09:54
Radically incorrectly. It is really possible to infect the man. Only more often men "are not ill" or sick" with a candidiasis, and simply are carriers or bearers. e. You will not see any displays of illness or disease. And here at the sexual certificate or act without a condom the healthy woman from muzhchiny-the carrier or bearer can catch again without ceremony and again it is necessary to treat. I never heard nothing about tablets iogurta, especially with reference to treatment of a thrush. Seven-day courses suppositories or vaginalnymi tablets - klassichesoe purpose or appointment. But often alongside with treatment of the woman to its or her partner suggest to spend treatment too. More often it do or make by unitary reception 150 Flukonazola (Difljukan, Forkan - 1 capsule).

Alain
14.05.2004, 00:31
Yes! Sometimes anonyms will calm... The man can have such displays of a thrush: after night white "rashes" / "allocation" on a head of a member. But similar signs can be and as allocation of usual greasing. Therefore also there is a question on presence of a thrush at the woman. If it so practically 100 %, that the man at least is a carrier as already and have written. And yoghurt in tablets or capsules usually register for prophylaxis of a dysbacteriosis, for restoration of normal parities or ratio of a microflora of an intestine. Certainly, it not a method of treatment of a thrush. Probably, that your doctor waits augmentations of term (many suppositories mozhnoispolzovat only after 13 nele). And except for described in the previous answer, I met in similar conferences, that to men register ointment (unfortunately, names I I shall not name).

Lyudmila
16.05.2004, 04:35
The thrush veshcht unpleasant and during pregnancy does not cure. It or her simply treat more close to sorts or labors (just suppositories) that they have passed or have taken place normally. And seriously to treat it will be already possible after stop to feed with a breast. At me the same problem, here I am flied or treated, but I think, we shall consult;)