PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is put diagnoz-uroplazmoz and a candidiasis (besides at me erosion). The doctor...

Olga, 24
14.05.2004, 13:07
It is put diagnoz-uroplazmoz and a candidiasis (besides at me erosion). The doctor has written out Klatsid 1. 2. 10 dn., Nistatinum 3. In day 14 dn., TSikloferon 10 dn., wads from 30 % a solution of Dimexidum alternating or interleaving to Klionum D (14 days), Acidum ascorbinicum 2. 3. 30 days, Karsil 1. 3. 2 3 weeks. After treatment - suppositories with bifidobakterinom 2 3 weeks. Klatsid the expensive preparation, have told or said, that it is possible to replace it or him a doxycycline. In this connection at me questions:
1. Whether effectively such treatment, t. To. I read, that uroplazmu treat several antibiotics, and except for a doxycycline all other treatment - mestno turns out.
2. Whether will recover thus a candidiasis.
3. Whether negatively local treatment will affect or influence erosion.
4. How to be treated to my husband, in fact the doctor has told or said, that he should accept the same, as me (except for local treatment) - whether not too it a little. In agents we are limited.
Thanks.

child
16.05.2004, 03:25
The girl, so you never recover ()
To drink it is necessary vilprafen 14 days on 2 tablets (costs or stands 500 r 10 tabl to data)
Forkan in 1 j and 8 day of an antibiotic))
Klionum))
Suppositories viferon - 2 for 14 days ((
And more much all another))
And that to you have appointed or nominated that - will longly treat
Be going to be ruined at least thousand on 4))) if do not wish to spoil a kidney and a liver!