PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor! Tell or Say, please, in what can be prichi...

Elena
14.05.2004, 11:12
Good afternoon, the dear doctor!
Tell or Say, please, in what there can be a reason such situatsi: I measure 6 months BT.
In 1 m month the cycle last 31 day, raised or increased temperatu kept 11 days - with 21 go on 31 j day.
In 2 m a cycle - a cycle - 30 days, raised or increased BT - 11 days - with 20 go on 30 j.
In 3 m: 29 days, raised or increased - 13, with 17 for 29 day.
In 4 m: 29 days, raised or increased - 13, with 16 for 28 day.
In 5 m: 27 days also were not precise 2 h a phase cycle.
In 6 m: 27 days, raised or increased - 12 days, with 16 for 27 day.
Thus we with the husband are not protected and 2 times the affinity got for penultimate day before rise in temperature and 2 times at date of rise of temperature. Pregnancy still never came.
Prompt, please, why at me duration of a cycle could change, whether sufficient at me 2 I a phase for an opportunity become pregnant and what you will advise us to reach or achieve desired pregnancy?
In advance many thanks!

The anonym
15.05.2004, 08:44
2 I a phase normal. The affinity when the temperature has already risen "is useless".
The reasons of failures can be many factors.
Let, for the beginning, the husband will hand over spermogrammu-this most simple research for exception of the man's factor because you to subject to researches more difficultly.
And in general, 6 mes or 4 (I not ponjalala) am not enough for trouble. SUCCESS

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.05.2004, 03:13
2 phase sufficient, but it is necessary to exclude man's sterility or barrenness and pochie factors of female sterility or barrenness.