PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! I have pains in the right side with one o'clock in the morning, pregnancy of 23 weeks, perezh...

mashka
10.05.2004, 14:48
Girls! I have pains in the right side with one o'clock in the morning, pregnancy of 23 weeks, I experience strongly, whether there can be it threat? 6 ((the squanderer at whom a string similar happened?

Lena.
12.05.2004, 02:44
At threat there is a nagging pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, as at menstr., girdle pains in a loin and as there can be sensations of a strain to a uterus (she hardens) which more than 6 8 once a day (up to 6 times - norm or rate) happen. There can be you yesterday have overtired physically and at you bojat ligaments or cords in podbrjushe? The baby Can has pressed on something inside? (Then make " the cat's backrest "). And how at you with a chair? With kidneys?

The anonym
13.05.2004, 19:37
As though not pielonifrit!!!! If the temperature suddenly will rise - urgently cause fast. I do not wish to frighten, but at me so the side was ill, and then on for a week in urology has rung out with temperature under 40 though earlier with kidneys of problems was not.

mashka
15.05.2004, 03:19
devoski was at the doctor, the gynecologist, the urologist, the surgeon.
Have looked or seen me, anything dangerous have not found, but the side all the same hurts, and more the belly-button pulls, I am direct it I feel.:-((

Maria
16.05.2004, 00:05
Hi, Mashka. At me was such, I was afraid, what is it an appendicitis (sometimes at pregnant women he it is hidden or latent proceeds), even the temperature slightly raised or increased up to 36, 9.. The Surgeon has told or said, it is what is it simple any spaechka inside and iz-for body height of a fetus she began to be felt, and that if there was an appendicitis by the evening me already would operate (and I to the doctor on the legs or foots have come on 3 y day after the beginning of pains). In general if doctors speak, that very well to worry it is not necessary. The good fellow that descended or went to experts. Success... At me, by the way, too now 23 nedelki...