PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to accept laxatives during pregnancy (...

Diana
13.05.2004, 03:19
Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to accept laxatives during pregnancy (not on a grassy basis)

Alain
14.05.2004, 23:36
Voobshche-that pregnant women is better to avoid purgative preparations, and to use "national" agents - t. e. To use products from which digestion relaxs or is relaxed. But if does not help or assist anything medicines are registered ONLY by the attending physician!!!

masha
15.05.2004, 01:46
Diana, try to eat dried apricots, gram 200 in day - to me has very much helped or assisted. It is possible to fill in 5 6 chernoslivin with boiled water for the night, and in the morning on an empty stomach to drink (JAgodkami - to regale). Speak, item the spoon rastit. Butters or oils on an empty stomach helps or assists (I did not try or taste - I do not know). And still kefirchik and liquids it is more, less than farinaceous foods. Voobshchem agents try before drinking medicines (they will help or assist YOU, BUT WILL not like YOUR KID) much, I am assured will find for myself suitable. SUCCESS.

Svetlana
15.05.2004, 22:24
If a case especially serious also there was a predilection to constipations up to pregnancy, it is NECESSARY to stipulate this question with the doctor and under its or his reference to accept medicines...
Bran and dried fruits help or assist, but not all... I at present am rescueed or saved;salvaged by fresh plums, the main thing to not go too far, and to accept periodically as required - all was normalized for midday... Success!