PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna, to a today's question from 12 : 51 : 11. Spent treatment...

Tatyana
12.05.2004, 20:17
Tatyana Borisovna, to a today's question from 12 : 51 : 11. Spent treatment by Norcolutum, djufastonom, the currettage, all is useless. And on the set forth above preparations there is no I z/p (2500 rub), therefore to me they were not offered at all. poetomu-that me also interests further my existence. Respond, please.

Malanova T.B.
15.05.2004, 22:14
Tatyana, unfortunately, at you really desperate situation. However, such bolshyh as YOU a little, can be to you will give out free of charge preparations of type zoladeks??? In fact operation in any way will not stop process. And will join also consequences of operation: adherent or adhesive process, possible or probable problems with a rectum. There can be you an administration will send to Moscow??? You have the right to demand it or this in the categorical form. But only do not come under own initiative. As uvse will pay. And the administration (medical) is obliged to send you due to agents of the budget.