PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! That to me has not carried that in the gynecologist I have understood at once. It is pregnant...

Natalia
15.05.2004, 07:51
Good afternoon!
That to me has not carried that in the gynecologist I have understood at once. Pregnancy of 15 weeks. I accept ultra Prenetal (10 days through 10) from vitamins, also vitamin E and Curantylum. Yesterday was on the next reception and with surprise I learn or I find out, that I should accept still Acidum folicum all this time in addition. Would kill the gynecologist. Prompt please how much or as far as I could do much harm to the kid it or this nedopriemom, in fact in ultra Prenatale she is present. Practically by all this time it was activly protected from a flu and on a regular basis ate onions. Analyses like all in norm or rate for exception obraruzhennyj CHV (antibodies) in the beginning of pregnancy. In advance thanks.

child
15.05.2004, 21:27
You accept perfect vitamins in which soderzhitsja all necessary for development of the baby, therefore anything in addition to drink it is not necessary, and here is how time an overdosage of vitamins, much more dangerous to a fetus, therefore it is not necessary to drink still separately something. And " ultra Prenatal " it is necessary to drink every day on 1 tablets without breaks. Successful to you of the doctor!