PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me a huge problem! The matter is that from the first dn...

Katya
11.05.2004, 23:54
The dear doctor! At me a huge problem! The matter is that from first day of a delay (now 6 I week of pregnancy), my intestine has ceased to work. It not the first pregnancy, last time was the same history, pregnancy has interrupted. I sit exclusively on laxatives while I accept Senadum, but I shall soon get used and it is necessary to accept something more feasibly. Of this awful inconvenience, a stomach or belly constantly razdut, think only about one, sometimes the bottom of a stomach or belly starts to pull. What to speak that is impossible
Makes an effort... I tried to not accept laxatives, could not descend or go without them in a toilet absolutely within 4 days, but the intestine and has not earned. I in a panic, do not know what to do or make. Read, that laxatives are harmful at pregnancy but then it is necessary to eliminate or erase;remove the reason. Can you with such already collided or faced? Yes has absolutely forgotten to tell or say, that at the last pregnancy I did not go somostojatelno 2 months after have made cleaning, in midday the intestine has earned also all was restored.

Malanova T.B.
15.05.2004, 21:21
1. Katya, be registered in female consultation. 2. Consultation gastroentoroga for selection of therapy is immediately necessary to you.