PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 1 bloods a rhesus "-", and at the husband 3 and a rhesus too "-". As it povl...

Xenia
08.05.2004, 06:53
At me 1 bloods a rhesus "-", and at the husband 3 and a rhesus too "-". How it will affect or influence pregnancy? Now at me 8 week.

Alain
08.05.2004, 22:38
- To mine, at you incompatibility on groups of a blood (the first approaches or suits to the first only), and with a rhesus all by way of. It can affect or influence pregnancy as a toxicosis or probability of threat, but the child will depend on what group of a blood "vozmyot". If yours complications will not be.

It is lovely
09.05.2004, 23:18
What nonsense in occasion of incompatibility of groups of a blood (the first accepts only the first)! At me - 4 (-), at the husband 1 (+) to the child - 6 years (he has taken group and a rhesus of the father)! During pregnancy no problems existing (even that at me a negative rhesus!)!!!!

Nata
13.05.2004, 18:47
Yes in any way it will not affect or influence. The unpleasant moments can be, only if a rhesus different

Alain
15.05.2004, 21:19
To you, It is lovely, has simply extremely carried. To the majority so does not happen. At mine nevestki just with a rhesus all by way of was, and on groups - at it or her 1, at my brother 2. The toxicosis was wild and on early terms the organism tore away a fetus. It is strange, what you, It is lovely, by the example have not written also, what nonsense when incompatibility on a rhesus - it would be logical of you, whether not so?