PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Very much I ask me to help or assist, because I now for Sides...

Anastas
13.05.2004, 23:24
Hello, the doctor. Very much I ask me to help or assist, because I now for
Border and me it is simple there is nobody to ask. I absolutely in confusion. Already half a year at me
Irregular monthly: in 15 20 days (usually were through 30). I
Has addressed here to the doctor, me have directed on US. In the description of US
The cyst of the left ovary 1, 7 in diameter, but final appeared
The conclusion - all organs in norm or rate. With these results I
Has come again to the doctor which pochemu-that has told or said, that the cyst at me is not present
Also there is nothing to worry, that the cyst is 3, and that at menja-it
The education arising at normal current of a menstrual cycle
(Or something in this sort, I have not so understood - a problem of tongue). In connection with disturbance
Monthly she to me has registered MINIDRIL, and to accept half a year, and if
All will be normal, still half a year (t. e. Already the whole year!). I have read through
The instruction, there it is written, what is it a contraceptive and it is not written, that
It is used for a regulation of a cycle.
In general, I worry, that my cyst
Is vse-taki a cyst and it or she should be treated, or to delete. And more, whether all
Contraceptive tablets are simultaneously and regulators of a cycle? And
Why so longly they should be accepted? We with the husband in it or this to year think about
The child, and here such... Prompt, please, as to me to be, I to Moscow
In the near future I can not arrive (if could, certainly, has addressed
To the Moscow doctor).
Thanks, very much I hope for your help.

Soboleva L.I.
15.05.2004, 01:27
Hello, Anastas! Your doctor it is absolutely right. 1, 7 sm is the follicle can be simple. Even if in the conclusion of US such education call a cyst, it as a matter of fact a cyst is not. Oral contraceptives are really applied to a regulation of a menstrual cycle, but in the summary of it or this, as a rule, do not write. If you plan pregnancy in the nearest vremjach in my opinion there is no necessity to accept a tablet so longly. I consider or count, that in 3 4 months it is already possible to stop reception of a contraceptive, to estimate or appreciate efficiency of treatment and at normalization of a status to become pregnant in 2 3 months.

Anastas
15.05.2004, 19:39
Thanks you huge, the doctor, you have encouraged me, and that I already absolutely isperezhivalas.
Thanks big.