PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Often read about a laparoscopy, whether do or make it or her at an oothecoma? And in what razl...

Natasha
12.05.2004, 14:56
Often read about a laparoscopy, whether do or make it or her at an oothecoma? And in what difference between a polycystosis and an oothecoma?

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.05.2004, 04:44
Natasha! To define or determine indications to operative vmeshatelstu it is necessary to have at least honey. Education. I think, that to you most in absentia not udastsja it to define or determine.

Natasha
14.05.2004, 12:03
The matter is that to me have already performed massive operation on a cyst as a result of which, I here, at this forum, before operation I was not fruitless, I tried to learn or find out, if I am am threatened with one more operation, whether it is possible to replace it or her on laporoskopiju. I the teacher, at me really was not present honey of education.

Agnija
15.05.2004, 16:27
Natasha, I too not the physician. The polycystosis is when in ovaries instead of one dominant or prepotent follicle which gives the ripened ootid, and sets of other follicles which should remain fine, some follicles grow and prevents to become one dominant or prepotent and to generate ripened ootid. It can cause sterility or barrenness. It is treated, as surgically (on a laparoscopy), and terapevticheski. What is the cyst - I precisely do not know, however precisely I know, that an oothecoma and even the bursted cyst delete on a laparoscopy (did or made by friend). The laparoscopy is the conservative surgery multipurpose and widely extended very or very much. Do not experience, all will be good! And if problems with pregnancy do not hurry to doctors (year will begin is minimal term), and save money is better - qualitative modern service costs or stands dearly or expensively.