PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please, whether at a plentiful menses it is possible pit...

Lina
14.05.2004, 02:25
Hello! Prompt please, whether at a plentiful menses it is possible to drink tincture of water pepper (hemostatic) and vitamin K (vikosil)? Or there is a risk, what not all will leave? At me a menses and earlier five steels very plentiful were closer to plentiful (in the first 2 3 days, all there are 6 days in 22 24 days), and in last months. Went to the gynecologist and not to one (including visited or attended ginekologa-the endocrinologist in the endocrinologic or endocrinology center on Dmitry Ulyanov). After inspection nothing has come to light. The myometrium without inspissations, equal, here only for 20 day has thickness 1, 2 see the Doctor has told or said, that at me any accelerated education of this layer, the reason in it or this. And more a functional cyst have put. And month tri-four back at US intravaginalnom inspissation in a wall of a uterus (for 20 day) was found out, but then it has disappeared, and any more was not while. What at me can be? Why a plentiful menses with greater or big allocation dense temno-claret clots? Whether it is possible to accept hemostatic agents? Very much I hope for your help as iz-for the big losses of blood the hemoglobin (he at me and so not especially high probably goes down) and I feel weariness and delicacy. Thanks for the answer in advance!

Malanova T.B.
15.05.2004, 15:56
The plentiful menses can be and result of a chronic endometritis and an endometriosis and other diseases. It is necessary to make research of a hemoglobin before and after a menses. And the diagnosis should be specified. Unjustly nothing happens. Viksol and a neetle to use it is possible.