PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I accept Mersilon 11 days and krovjanistye allocation up to these on...

Katya
14.05.2004, 02:22
Hello! I accept Mersilon 11 days and krovjanistye allocation till now have not passed or have not taken place. It is my second experience in a life on reception of oral contraceptives. The first has ended is sad: 10 years ago I have started to accept to Diana 35 from first day of a menses which and have not ended and last one and a half month then I have got in hospital where me treated hormonal contraceptives - 1 day of 5 tablets 2 4 tablets and t, d, Can be to me now it is necessary to increase dose Mersilona - very much I am afraid of repetition of history! In advance thanks!

child
15.05.2004, 15:20
Be not engaged in a selftreatment! Address to that doctor who vym has appointed or nominated Mersilon. I can tell or say, that if allocation plentiful are can be the beginning of a bleeding, how much or as far as I can judge, you have to it or this a predisposition (only my assumptions). If allocation smearing, track or look after dynamics or changes, it is possible or probable they will soon stop. At the first reception new OK elongation of a menstrual bleeding during 1 3 cycles is possible or probable.