PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange situation with monthly. Last three months some days all over again...

Olga
13.05.2004, 04:56
Strange situation with monthly. Last three months some days all over again go small allocation of a blood when brown when normal color, then begin monthly and it that that neverojanoe, how much they are a lot of. The last month they went constantly and plentifully in current of 8 days, whereas usually day 4 plentiful and more 2 average kolichesvo with decrease every day. Now at me so plentiful allocation of a blood that it is necessary to change one lining for another. But not it so has strongly frightened me - together with a blood there are clots. I know what is it there should be mucous uteruses, such clots and earlier left, but not in such quantity or amount and the sizes. Really it is too much them and too greater or big. Thus menstrual pains were not, though is usual every month a stomach or belly one day precisely hurts.
About me, 29 years, has married 7 months ago, till a marriage the sexual life was extremely rare and irregular. Plus for the last half a year I have typed or collected 10 kg of excess weight though and earlier weighed 75 kg. The left side sometimes aches a bit, is closer to a pubis. I think that an inflammation of an appendage. Prompt, whether these reasons to cause or call similar consequences with monthly can?

Malanova T.B.
15.05.2004, 14:18
Can. Go on reception.